How to Use Anal Beads for Maximum Pleasure?
Published on September 22, 2020
Following are some of the effective ways to use anal beads for maximum pleasure:
1. Make use of water-based lubricates: Before start doesn’t forget to make use of lubricants to lubricate with a toy-friendly anal lubricant. Keep in mind that a lot of anal beads are made from silicone, and should not be used with silicone-based lubricants. Choose a water-based lube instead as this won't damage the toy as well it is long-lasting, isn't sticky and doesn't have a taste or smell, and is safe for sensitive skin.
2. Insertion of anal beads: Always, you should start by gently pushing the first anal bead inside you, "Get used to the sensation of gentle anal penetration. When it feels that you are ready, insert more, it is advisable to use one hand to push the beads in and the other hand to keep your anus spread.
3. Discover your 'HOT ZONE': Always start with a set of really flexible anal beads. The extra flexibility will allow you to stimulate various areas inside you until you find your hot zone. You can keep them inside throughout intercourse or other sexual play.
4. For doing something exploratory: If you want to go for something different, vibrating anal beads are a good step. These are known for adding thrill into your sex life.
5. Play safe: Always make sure the anal beads you use have a ring or handle on the end to prevent them from slipping fully inside you. The anus acts like a vacuum, so you need something to keep your toy in place to stop it from getting sucked up.
6. Keep it clean: If you are worried about hygiene, you can start by rinsing out the anus before play with placid anal douche - but be careful, as over-douching can infuriate the lining of the rectum and remove the good bacteria that we need for healthy, happy bums.
The sooner you begin using anal beads, the sooner you can enduringly take benefit of this exceptional form of sexual pleasure. So buy your sex toy and get started today!
SATISFYER BEADS COLOUR
- Set of 2 soft silicone anal beads
- Skin friendly soft silicone
- Ideal for beginners & anal training
- Support rings for safe pleasure
- 2 Sensual structures
- Increasing diameter: Ø 2 – Ø 3.2 cm
PJUR BACK DOOR 30 ML.
pjur® BACK DOOR anal glide - a silicone based lubricant which has been especially developed for anal intercourse. Precious jojoba extracts have a relaxing effect and give it a specially long lasting lubricating effect. Condom safe. Perfect for use in combination with pjur® BACK DOOR anal spray.
DORCEL TRAINING BALLS - REMOTE CONTROLLED GEISHA BALLS
Dorcel Training Balls - INTERCHANGEABLE REMOTE-CONTROLLED GEISHA BALLS KIT
1 VIBRATING BALL / 5 DIFFÉRENTS WEIGHTS / 16 VIBRATIONS
5 progressive different weights
1 vibrating ball
ABS balls + phthalate-free soft silicone
Running time : 1h
Charging time : 1h30
Dimensions : 17,5 cm x Ø3,5 cm / 13,2 x Ø3,5 cm
Special gift box 40 YEARS DORCEL
USB rechargeable magnetic (USB cable included)
SATISFYER LOVEBALLS 3 PC.
More fun for both men and woman during sex thanks to muscular constrictions.
- Orgasm training set (3pc.)
- 61.9 g. (regular)
- 82.1 g. (skilled)
- 97.9 g. (advanced)
- Diameter: Ø 3.8 cm
If you keep fit, you get more out of life. And this also applies to your love life! Thanks to Satisfyer Balls, you can train and get in shape for your own marathon of lust. Wearing the love beads for about 15 minutes a day trains your pelvic floor muscles - the muscles that enable you to experience breathtaking orgasms. This training not only benefits you, but also your partner: if you train your pelvic floor muscles, your partner will experience the ultimate sensation of tightness - these love beads will catapult you so quickly back into the phase of your initial infatuation, you won’t be able to keep your hands off each other!
WE-VIBE LUBE WATER-BASED MADE BY PJUR 100 ML
• Specially formulated for all We-Vibe® products
• Moisturising and caring
• Intensive gliding properties